- Street: 2211 E. Northern Lights Blvd
- City: Anchorage
- State: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Zip Code: 99508
- Phone Number: 907-279-8486
- Website: http://www.mpfcak.com/
- Listed: February 8, 2020 5:36 pm
- Expires: 304 days, 2 hours
Monday - Friday 7:30am-6pm
Saturday (walk-in clinic) 9am-4pm
Welcome to Medical Park Family Care
Your Locally Owned Family, Physical Therapy and Occupational Health Headquarters
Here at Medical Park, each and every patient is very important to us. We are fortunate to have many fine choices for health care in Anchorage and we value the trust you place in us.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. As a Doctor owned clinic, in Alaska for over 43 years, we strive to exceed your expectations in every aspect of our practice. Our purpose is to make a positive difference in every patient’s life.
What sets us apart from other clinics?
- We have 19 of the best male and female Providers who are here to stay long-term.
- Our Physicians at Medical Park work as a team assuring you of a high quality continuum of care.
- We are privately owned and managed. Our physicians (not a large corporation) make the decisions that most benefit you, our patient.
- Lab, Radiology and full service, Physical Therapy and Occupational Health departments on-site.
- Specialized services on site- including Lung and Sleep Disorders (Terri Berndt, PA-C) as well as Varicose Vein Treatment (Dr. Benjamin Yam), Lap Band Fills, Bone Density scans, PAD screening, etc.
- Convenient office hours for busy families, including same-day, walk-in and Saturday appointments.
- Great Nurses, Doctors, Physician Assistant’s and Support Staff, who sincerely care about how you are feeling.
- Employee Retention! Our clinic is a great place to work which is then reflected back to our patients. Many of our staff have more than 5 years employment at Medical Park and some have even passed the 20 and 30 year mark.
- Medical Park has been voted Best of Alaska. at the Platinum Level 2009 – 2015.
- While our clinic does not accept new Medicare patients, our established patients will not be dismissed when they become Medicare eligible and sign up for Part B. An established patient is defined by MPFC as having had an appointment with us during the immediate three years prior to signing up for Part B Medicare. We understand this is not the answer for all patients, so please make note of our website Bulletin section where you can find a list of clinics in Anchorage who accept new Medicare and Medicaid patients.
33 total views, 1 today
Free Business Directory
Place your free business listing in our United States directory. This is a clean business directory to help businesses advertise and promote their products & services. Choose the right location to add your free business listing today!